Non-nuclear Density Meter
STI is proud to present a new generation non-nuclear density meters based on ultrasonic technology.
After years of being successful as the only alternative for nuclear technology in density measurement of abrasive slurries we introduce the STI Non-nuclear Slurry Density Meter. This new density meter makes use of the same ultrasonic technology but with new materials, better electronics and innovated calculations.
These improvements result in higher accuracy and better stability of the new density measurement device.
STI is implementing and commissioning the instruments world wide.
- High accuracy and reproducibility
- Suitable for all types of slurrie
- Compact integrated system
- Directly adjustable
- Also manual control
- max. 1% deviation
- Continuous data & system logging
- Less operation costs
- Safe and durable probe system
- Sensor & Electronics are easy to separate
- Easy to operate by simple user interface
- SDM is insensitive to wear because of new AWD (Auto Wear Detection) technology
The STI Non-Nuclear Slurry Density Meter is used in the following industries:
- Mineral handling
SLURRY DENSITY METER
The STI Slurry Density Meter has its sensor, analyzer, cable and software integrated in just one system. Therefore, the new density meter weighs less than its predecessor. In addition, the ‘HART’ protocol is integrated to improve communication. The SDM has new sensor material and is therefore suitable for new and more challenging applications.