Non-nuclear Density Analyser
We introduce the STI Arenal Slurry Density Analyser for the dredging industry.
This new density analyser makes use of ultrasonic technology with a new developed ceramic sensor which can efficiently measure density and temperature in one time.
New electronics with automatic calibration of the analyser guarantee a fast and reliable process.
Sludge Treatment International B.V. is the exclusive Arenal distributor worldwide for the dredging industry, implementing and commissioning the instruments around the globe.
Interested? Please visit our contact page.
- High accuracy and reproducibility
- Suitable for all types of slurry
- Compact integrated system
- Directly adjustable
- Manual control possible
- Max. 1% deviation
- Continuous data & system logging
- Less operation costs
- Safe and durable probe system
- Easy to operate by simple user interface
- Ceramic density meter probe is insensitive to wear.
- Constant temperature measurement with automatic density correction for more accurate operation.
The Arenal-STI Non-Nuclear Slurry Density Analyser is used in the following industries:
- Mineral handling
SLURRY DENSITY ANALYSER
The Arenal-STI Slurry Density Analyser uses the latest communication technology making it the most efficient non-nuclear slurry density analyser solution available on the market today.
Arenal-STI is the only supplier worldwide of ceramic-probe based density analysers. The probe is wear resistant for even the most abrasive slurries.
Remote monitoring and adjustment guarantees the most efficient and cost-effective solution.